Start off your year and reading block the RIGHT way by implementing THEE perfect student-centered tool. This reading and literacy binder provides a unique opportunity for students to take charge over their literacy learning in an organized and kid-friendly fashion.
This quick prep reading binder includes 5 sections, or tabs that would be useful in any reading block (whether you use a Reader's Workshop framework or other approach). The five tabs include...
1. Mini Lessons - a tab for mini-lesson anchor charts for students to reference throughout the year
2. My Reading Progress - a tab that includes a year long book log as well as goal setting and reflecting
3. Read to self - a tab reserved for independent reading complete with a rating rubric for students to rate their reading behavior daily, a reading stamina graph, as well as a "flag your thinking" reading strategy
4. Working with Words - a tab that includes a A - Z dictionary including Dolch sight words pre K - 3rd grade
5. Reading Groups/ Clubs - a tab meant for guided reading or book club materials...includes 2 templates for book maps and reviews
This product also includes a 5 page suggested use and tip page, complete with pictures, to make implementing this resource easy and stress free! You can't miss out on this one of a kind, color-coded binder that will SURELY get your students motivated about reading!