This organizational tool has helped me get better oriented with the format and expectations of Common Core standards for 6th grade ELA. By breaking down each standard and examining key skills and vocabulary, it is easy to dig deeply into each expectation at a 6th grade level. Be sure to check out the preview to see exactly what this product is all about!
** Updated 5/23/15 to include editable Powerpoint slides. Customize to fit your students' needs!
Benefits of this tool:
- Saves time when planning effective close reading lessons
- Makes organization easy
- Keeps daily instruction on track
- Common Core language is constantly visible and incorporated in your classroom
- Allows teachers to easily reflect on the standards and lessons
- Word Wall Flashcards Freebie Link:
Word Wall Reading
Also check out these additional Common Core organizational tools:
Student Objective Posters
Unpacking Common Core Standards: 6th Grade Reading Student Objective Posters
Daily Essential Question Posters
Unpacking Common Core Standards: 6th Grade Reading Essential Question Posters