Reading Literature and Reading Informational Texts Bell Ringer Journal Bundle
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Imagine having your entire middle school ELA school year planned for you! This curriculum and pacing guide for 7th grade ELA includes EVERYTHING you need for an entire school year of reading, writing, learning, growth, and engagement. Simply download the PDF pacing guide and yearlong curriculum, andPrice $250.00Original Price $331.23Save $81.23
- This is The Ultimate Reading and Writing Standards-Based Bellringer Journal Bundle for grades 6-8 ELA! Enjoy over 200 pages of bellringers--enough to last for the entire school year and beyond! This bundle is made up of three separate journals, each one focused on a different area of standards basedPrice $23.00Original Price $27.00Save $4.00
Help grades 6-8 ELA students to find their way towards meaningful, standards-based learning in the first five minutes of class using this TWO bellringer journal BUNDLE for BOTH reading literature AND reading informational texts standards! For each of the nine Common Core Reading Literature standards and each of the ten Common Core Reading Informational Texts standards, I have created six bellringers at each level of Bloom's Taxonomy's higher level thinking framework. In total, these TWO bellringer journals include 124 bellringers to help students to warm up their thinking, explore their learning, and master the reading literature AND reading informational texts standards!
The Find Your Way in the First Five two bellringer journal bundle for reading literature and reading informational texts standards includes:
- A 52 page standards-based bellringer journal for reading literature standards
- A 52 page standards-based bellringer journal for reading informational texts standards (you could print them together as one big journal if you prefer!)
- Bellringers for each of the 9 reading literature standards
- Bellringers for each of the 10 reading informational texts standards
- Bellringers that build on Bloom's Taxonomy of higher level thinking
- Bellringers that connect in meaningful ways to any reading literature or reading informational text lesson
- Charts for students to self-assess and measure growth and learning for each reading literature standard
- Two separate 56 page teacher guides and answer keys (112 pages total!)
- Ideas for implementing bellringers in fun, active, engaging ways
- PDF and Digital Link versions of teacher and student journals for easy editing and display on a SmartBoard or other device (both journals are EDITABLE!)
- NEW: Digital links so you can share the Google Slides with your students in Google Classroom!
- Cover pages for each standard
- tabs for easy navigation through each bellringer journal and teacher guide
Help your students find their way towards MEANINGFUL, STANDARDS-BASED learning in the first five minutes of class with two Find Your Way in the First Five Standards-Based Bellringer Journals for all of the reading standards!