Also included in
- Reading Log Flip Books BUNDLE includes TWELVE MONTHS of reading logs! NOW WITH A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION WITH GOOGLE SLIDES! Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.Each reading log flip book contains teacher tips as well as 8 pages covering the followin$10.00$17.00Save $7.00
NOW WITH A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION WITH GOOGLE SLIDES! Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
FREE Reading Log Flip Book for September includes a ONE MONTH reading log as well as tips for use. This reading log flip book contains 8 pages covering the following:
1. Reading Log Cover
2. Book List
3. New Vocabulary
4. Character Study
6. Genre Study
7. Text Connections
8. Calendar (to record reading minutes)
Are you interested in reading log flip books for other seasons or the entire year? Save money with the Reading Log Flip Book BUNDLE!
Seasonal Reading Log Flip Book Links:
No more boring reading logs for your students! They will be flipping over these flip books and they won't even realize they are also learning language arts standards at the same time!
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/3/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVEFREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.