This product is a Reading Log and Response Choice Board with Questions for Narrative - Fiction Reading as well as Informational - Non - Fiction Reading.
Students have 6 choices of how they respond instead of just one! This allows all learners in your class to be able to express what they learned through their reading in different ways.
1. Students are able to write about what happened in the story.
2. Students can answer questions which are provided in this product.
3. Students can draw a picture of something that happened in the book, or something they thought about while reading and explain it.
4. Students can write their favourite quote from their reading and explain it.
5. Students can research about something within the book.
6. Students can learn new vocabulary words from the book. They can find the definition, print off or draw a picture of the word to help them understand.
This has been a hit with my 5th graders and of course can be used across grade levels. It has worked well for my English Language Learner students, especially the vocabulary and research piece.
A fun and engaging way to have a conversation with your students about reading and the many things they can learn just from a page in a book :)
If you enjoy my project PLEASE leave me a review. It is much appreciated!