Reading Log alternative FREE!
- Easel Activity
Fun Alternative Reading Log: Kindergarten - First grade
Now ready-to use with TpT Easel!
Looking for an alternative Reading Log for your K-1 students? This alternative Reading Log for your K-1 students can be monthly, daily or weekly. It encourages the love of reading, and for kids to take pride in being responsible for returning reading materials to their backpacks and getting to bed in time for stories! I would love for you to try September FREE!
Designed specifically for kindergarten and first grade students to put the emphasis on reading for fun and interest, and including reading as an enjoyable routine, this 'rejigged' reading log prioritizes sharing reading experiences, stories and pride in age-appropriate responsibility over measuring and recording quantity.
This sampler includes two versions of the September student page and two of the front cover options.
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback.
Please click here to see more:
Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- The Kissing Hand - FREE printable follow-ups to ease separation anxiety!
- Kindergarten Starter Bundle, including
- Kindness bulletin board and picture book lessons
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- Kindergarten Prep Pack (stop/go sign for washroom door, journal and reading folder covers, home reading notes, playground safety posters, letter formation mats)
- Kindergarten Dismissal Posters, tags and coloring pages!
- Kindergarten Crowns - for celebrating special occasions! (and to help us learn student names of the first day of school!)
- School Bus Name Practice Craftivity (a fun craft that becomes a hands-on game for students to practice putting the letters in their name in order, at school, then at home!)
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- FREE Kindergarten Morning Greeting Song Slides | Distance Learning
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack!
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- Feelings & emotions visuals for kindergarten, early primary (Educlips Graphics)
- Feelings Visuals - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- Feelings Emotions Bingo - grades 2-5
- Cars and Trucks Sight-word levelled readers and activities
Back to School:
- FREE Back to School sampler!
- Fun K-3 Literacy Skills Bundle for the whole year! Read and Write and More!
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (U.S.)
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (Canada)
- This is Super, Special Me! Fun All About Me no-prep printables for K-2!
- Level aa/A School themed – 5 pack: Sight-Word Readers, sentence puzzles and more!
- FREE: How to make familiar reading fun for kids - strategies for parents and volunteers!
- FREE! The Top Three Reading Prompts Bookmarks!
- Level aa Special Times of Year – 10 pack: Sight-Word Readers, sentence puzzles and more!
- Multi-Theme Levels A/ B – 10 pack: Sight-Word Readers, sentence puzzles and more!
- FREE Elkonin sound boxes and syllable printables like those included in Read and Write and More, sets!
- Concepts about Print: Letters and Words Storybook Lesson, bulletin board, visuals and sorting activity!
- Syllable and Season Sort Game Activities
- Level aa/1,5-PackFall, Thanksgiving, Halloween Themed Sight Word Readers
- Fun Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving Readers and Early Literacy Activities Bundle for K-2!
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
my blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Reading Log | alternative Reading Log | Reading Logs | Reading Record | Reading Log for early readers | Reading Response sheet | alternative reading journal | fun reading homework | reading log for kindergarten