Track your students reading with this convenient, printable, and cheerful reading log!
This packet includes the following items...
... a reading log cover for use on the front of a folder.
... a goal sheet for setting monthly reading goals.
... a blank calendar to use for tracking daily reading.
... a weekly template for homework reading.
.... log sheets with questions appropriate for any book!
The templates are designed so that they can be used for tracking minutes, pages, or books read. Plus, the pages aren't dated so that they can be used and reused month after month, and year after year!
© 2015 Rebecca Morley: Edventures at Home Resources. All Rights Reserved.
You Might Also Like...
- "When I Was Young in the Mountains" Literature Guide
- "The Courage of Sarah Noble" Novel Study
- Reading Reminder Bookmarks
Looking For an Even BETTER Deal?!
- Leave feedback to earn valuable TPT credits for use on future purchases! Simply go to your "My Purchases" page, and click the blinking text next to the product that says "Provide Feedback." Your ratings will help me improve and create new products to serve your classroom.
- Learn about sales and new products by clicking the "Follow Me" star at the top of my store page!