Reading logs for homework are a great way to hold students accountable for their at-home reading. These monthly reading logs are meant to be simple and meaningful. Students get a reading log at the beginning of the month (there are many to choose from), set their goal (which you can differentiate), and read! After each reading session, students color in one of the shapes. At the end of the month both parent and student sign the reading log and return it.
Please be sure to look at the preview above!
- 24 reading logs sheets for 12 months with 2 different designs for each month
- 24 “FILL IN THE MONTH” reading log sheets that are good for any month
- Teacher tips on how to best implement this reading log system
- 6 Reading response worksheets
- Introduction note for parents
- Reminder note for parents to be sent home when needed
- Mini poster for a bulletin board – “Be proud of your hard work” in black & white
- Reading Star cards in black & white
- Class list tracking sheet
Be sure to click on the green star at the top of the page and be the first to know when new products are released, sales are taking places, and more FREEBIES become available!
Don't forget to leave feedback. You can find it by clicking on the "My Purchases" tab. You’ll get TpT credits!
Here are some other great resources that will support literacy in your classroom:
POSITIVE BEHAVIOR BOOKMARKS
REALISTIC FICTION WRITING UNIT
NONFICTION ANIMAL RESEACH WRITING UNIT
BLANK WRITING PAGES
FACEBOOK Love Believe Teach with Jo-Ellen Foody
PINTERST Love Believe Teach with Jo-Ellen Foody
I LOVE seeing my products in your classroom. Please be sure to tag me!
© 2017 Love Believe Teach with Jo-Ellen Foody. All Rights Reserved.