Reading Log Flip Books for Spring includes THREE MONTHS of reading logs for the spring months (March, April, and May) as well as tips for use.
Each reading log flip book contains 8 pages covering the following:
1. Reading Log Cover
2. Book List
3. New Vocabulary
4. Character Study
6. Genre Study
7. Text Connections
8. Calendar (to record reading minutes)
Would you like to view or try a FREE SAMPLE for September?
FREE Reading Log Flip Book for SEPTEMBER
Save money with the Reading Log Flip Book BUNDLE!
Reading Log Flip Books Year Long BUNDLE
Reading Log Flip Book Links for each season:
Reading Log Flip Books for Fall
Reading Log Flip Books for Winter
Reading Log Flip Books for Spring
Reading Log Flip Books for Summer
No more boring reading logs for your students! They will be flipping over these flip books and they won't even realize they are also learning language arts standards at the same time!
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.