Also included in
- These projectable games will have your students cheering for more while they are practicing reading and math strategies all year long. There are 36 reading decoding games and 20 math games included in this MEGA BUNDLE. It covers long vowels, short vowels, word endings, digraphs, diphthongs, blend$185.00$259.50Save $74.50
These projectable games will have your students cheering for more while they are practicing their reading strategies all year long. There are 36 games included in this BUNDLE. It covers long vowels, short vowels, word endings, digraphs, diphthongs, blends, sight words and more. Save big now by purchasing before all of the games are loaded. Also by buying the bundle you already receive over a 20 percent discount.
Here are the games currently included:
• digraph ch
• digraph sh
• digraph the
• mixed digraphs
• Fry 1st 100
• Fry 2nd 100
• Long A (ai, ay)
• Long E (ee, ea)
• Long O (oa, ow, cvce)
• CVCe Mixed
• CVC Mixed Real & Non-sense
• Short A
• Short E
• Short I
• Short O
• Short U
• Short Vowels Mixed
• S Blends
• R Blends
• L Blends
• Mixed Blends
• R-Controlled Vowels
• ng word endings
• nk word endings
• ck word endings
• ed word endings
• double consonant letters
• Hard/Soft C
• Hard/Soft G
• Long I
• Long U
• CVCC ll word endings
• End of the year review of all skills
In this game, no one is out so everyone will be involved in the game at all times. You will need some way to project this game via SMART board, Promethium, Computer, Screen or Whiteboard.
Here is what you will need...
• students split up into two groups~ THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE EVEN
• one student to be the banker.
• pretend money (use what is provided or use what you already have from a math kit)
• 2 banks (provided)
• a way to project the questions
How to play...
• 2 students in the front of the line will begin the game.
• the teacher will show the first screen.
• the first to answer wins and gets paid by the banker
• both students move to the end of the line
• if a student answers incorrectly, the other team earns money from the banker
• questions may vary in amount based on difficulty
• when the slides are completed, the team counts their money
• the team with the most money in the bank at the end, wins.
Check out this video to see it in action!
If you like this product, you may also like the following:
***PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE WILL INCREASE AS GAMES ARE ADDED***