Reading Nonfiction Posters, Nonfiction Text Features Anchor Charts
Also included in
- This reading and writing visuals bundle includes everything you need to introduce reading and writing concepts and provide visuals for students to reference all year long! This set currently includes over 400 reading and writing word wall cards and currently has over 300 reading and writing postersPrice $127.00Original Price $199.00Save $72.00
- These 150+ reading posters and interactive reading anchor charts are a must have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important reading vocabulary and concepts!Printing flexibility allows for either a poster, an interactive anchor chart, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' reaPrice $45.00Original Price $52.00Save $7.00
These Nonfiction Reading Posters and Interactive Anchor Charts are a must-have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important nonfiction vocabulary and concepts! Some of the topics included are finding main idea and supporting details, nonfiction text features and understanding nonfiction text structures.
Printing flexibility allows for either printing full-page nonfiction posters, interactive anchor charts, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' reading notebooks!
Now you can introduce a lesson with a poster or anchor chart, while students are able to interact with them at the same time in their own reading notebooks! Adding them to their own notebooks is the perfect way for students to have easy access to ALL lessons taught, so you don't have to worry about keeping every poster on display throughout the year.
Be sure to take a look at the product preview for a closer look!
25 Nonfiction Posters/Anchor Charts Include:
- All About Nonfiction
- Fiction vs. Nonfiction
- Author's Purpose
- Topic vs. Main Idea
- Main Idea & Key Details
- Break Down Nonfiction (Topic, Main Idea, Details)
- Text Features - all (2 Options)
- Images & Captions
- Charts & Graphs
- Diagrams & Labels
- Headings & Subheadings
- Glossary & Index
- Point of View
- Fact vs. Opinion
- Citing Text Evidence (includes sentence starters)
- Ways to Use Text Evidence (Quoting, Paraphrasing, Summarizing)
- Firsthand Account vs. Secondhand Account
- Nonfiction Text Structure
- Descriptive Text Structure
- Chronological Order Text Structure
- Compare & Contrast Text Structure
- Cause & Effect Text Structure
- Problem & Solution Text Structure
- 2 Versions: Two versions are included for the posters - one with more details (more text) and one with less text (larger font).
- 4 Formats: Full-Page Posters, Full-Page Interactive Anchor Charts, Half Page Posters or Anchor Charts, and a digital Google Slides™ format