Also included in
- These 150+ reading posters and interactive reading anchor charts are a must have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important reading vocabulary and concepts. Printing flexibility allows for either a poster, an interactive anchor chart, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' r$39.80$63.25Save $23.45
- This reading and writing visuals bundle includes everything you need to introduce reading and writing concepts and provide visuals for students to reference all year long! This set includes over 400 reading and writing word wall cards and currently has over 300 reading and writing posters, interact$101.60$201.50Save $99.90
These nonfiction reading posters and interactive anchor charts are a must have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important nonfiction vocabulary and concepts. Includes text features and text structure posters. Printing flexibility allows for either reading nonfiction posters, interactive anchor charts, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' reading notebooks! A paperless, Google Slides™ version of all of the posters is also included for distance learning!
Now you can introduce a lesson with a poster or anchor chart, while students are able to interact with them at the same time in their own reading notebooks! Adding them to their own notebooks is the perfect way for students to have easy access to ALL lessons taught, so you don't have to worry about keeping every poster on display throughout the year.
Please take a look at the product preview for a close look at the difference between the posters and interactive anchor charts, as well as the printing options.
This product was created for grades 2-5, but please take a look at the product preview to ensure it is appropriate for your own students.
23 Nonfiction Posters/Anchor Charts Include:
• All About Nonfiction
• Fiction vs. Nonfiction
• Author's Purpose
• Topic vs. Main Idea
• Break Down Nonfiction (Topic, Main Idea, Details)
• Text Features - all (2 Options)
• Images & Captions
• Charts & Graphs
• Diagrams & Labels
• Headings & Subheadings
• Glossary & Index
• Point of View
• Fact vs. Opinion
• Citing Text Evidence (includes sentence starters)
• Ways to Use Text Evidence (Quoting, Paraphrasing, Summarizing)
• Firsthand Account vs. Secondhand Account
• Nonfiction Text Structure
• Descriptive Text Structure
• Chronological Order Text Structure
• Compare & Contrast Text Structure
• Cause & Effect Text Structure
• Problem & Solution Text Structure