Also included in
- Over 150 sets (OVER 7000 TASK CARDS) included in this GROWING BUNDLE. For more information/details on what is included with each task card set, click and browse the links above!Additional Information:Task cards fit in photo storage boxes for easy organizationLow prep - Print, laminate, and cut down$320.00$370.00Save $50.00
Differentiated functional reading activity that asks the reader to identify specific items on a nutrition fact food label and basic math when calculating servings, measurements, and calories. Great age appropriate activity for life skills special education!
This comes with:
- 96 total task cards
- 48 with answer field of 3
- 48 without an answer field
- 2 levels
- Covers for task boxes
- Numbered task cards for easy data collection. Download FREE progress monitoring/answer sheets for the task cards HERE.
- Great for small group lessons and work task bins.
Want the NO PREP PAPERLESS INTERACTIVE version of this activity?
Check out other life skills Task Cards:
OR Save money & get the GROWING BUNDLE of Task Cards:
Before purchasing this product, please read the product description and check out the preview to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me:
★ HOW CAN YOU EARN TPT CREDITS?
Your feedback is valued as it helps me improve and create better resources! When you leave feedback, TpT rewards you with credits that you can use toward future purchases.
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ LET'S CONNECT:
Follow my store and social media pages to be the first to know about new resources, updates, sales and freebies!