In this highly engaging resource students will determine the ordered pairs of 10 points on a coordinate plane to complete the mistory lib activity about Harriet Tubman. This resource makes an excellent review during black history month in the secondary math classroom.
• 10 problems
• mistory lib story
• an answer key
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. Basically a math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★LINKS TO ADDITIONAL BLACK HISTORY MONTH MATH ACTIVITIES:★
• Harriet Tubman Integer Word Problems Coloring Page
• Harriet Tubman Operations with Decimals Word Problems Coloring Page
• Harriet Tubman Operations with Rational Numbers Solve and Sketch Activity
• Harriet Tubman Reading Points on a Numbers Line Solve and Sketch Activity
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• Black History Month Middle School Math Activities
• 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle
***Don't forget, by leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases***
***When new items are released within my store they are marked down 50% or more for a limited time! By becoming a FOLLOWER
you will get notifications on these products before they are posted at regular price!***
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.