Also included in
- This science bundle for third grade covers the entire year! You save 20% by purchasing together! This NGSS Bundle for third grade is packed full of great lessons, investigations, labs, and close readings with nonfiction passages to meet the NGSS and CCSS standards for 3rd grade! Covers all NGSS stan$79.48$99.35Save $19.87
- This third-grade science bundle includes all of my resources for third-grade NGSS,as well as third-grade resources for reading informational text. Save 20% by purchasing this huge bundle. Teachers and school districts will love this third-grade Huge NGSS Bundle with a wide variety of labs, centers,$140.00$175.00Save $35.00
- Utah SEEd Third-grade Bundle This resource bundles all my 3rd-grade resources for Utah SEEd into one package with a discount of 20%. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know more about Utah SEEd? It also includes resources that address Utah Cor$113.32$141.65Save $28.33
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 3rd grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 3rd grade. You save 20% by purchasing this bundle. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to k$60.84$76.05Save $15.21
- NGSS Third Grade Bundle: This bundle covers all the standards for NGSS 3rd grade for the entire year. Students will love these engaging third-grade science lessons. Each unit meets one or more of the NGSS third-grade standards. Are you looking for resources made by someone who understands NGSS? I ha$76.48$95.60Save $19.12
Students will make a model of the life cycle of the ladybug.
This is a close reading activity on the life cycle of a ladybug. This science reading has great information about ladybugs and their life cycle. Students will love learning about interesting ladybugs in this high-interest informational text unit.
This resource includes:
- an informative reading passage
- with comprehension questions
- interactive notebook flaps
- sorting cards
- sequencing activity
- response pages
The ladybug has an interesting life cycle with the nymph looking nothing like the adult.
Students will read about ladybugs and learn about their behavior and lifecycle.
This resource is really low prep and ready to print and use.
This resource addresses the NGSS Disciplinary Core Idea: Molecules and Organisms: Structure and Processes.
This resource is aligned with NGSS 3-LS1-1 Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
This resource is also aligned with the science standards for Utah's third grade.
Utah SEEd 3.2.1 Develop models to describe patterns of change that organisms go through during their life cycles. Emphasize that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles, but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
Created by Lynda R. Williams
Teaching Science With Lynda
Remember that leaving feedback earns you TPT points toward future purchases. Also, FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are added. This is a huge bonus because my products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted
Please see my other resources that include reading passages and comprehension questions: