Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This bundle includes 150 I Read, You Read reading passages with comprehension questions, for Kindergarten-3rd Grade. I Read, You Read is a great way to get parents/adults involved in a child's literacy education. These reading passages give children and adults the opportunity to spend a little timePrice $19.88Original Price $24.85Save $4.97
This bundle includes 120 I Read, You Read reading passages with comprehension questions, for Kindergarten-2nd Grade. I Read, You Read is a great way to get parents/adults involved in a child's literacy education. These reading passages give children and adults the opportunity to spend a little time reading short passages and answering comprehension questions together. It is so important for readers of any age to see modeled reading as often as possible. These reading passages are perfect to use at any time of year to get parents involved in literacy!
Who are these passages for?
The passages are written for an early reader or emergent reader. The passages and activities work well with Kindergartners-2nd graders.
How are these resources used? This pack is all b&w and ready for you to print, copy, and use with your readers!
What is included?:
- 120 reading passages
- Comprehension questions
- Follow up word activity
- Cover page
- Parent instruction page
Students will follow these steps for each reading passage:
- Student reads the passage under “My Turn”. The adult can provide assistance, if needed.
- Adult reads the passage under “Your Turn”.
- Student writes answers to the comprehension questions.
- Student underlines sight words, or evidence, within the text.
When can I use these passages?
- in small groups
- for homework (with an adult at home)
- for one-on-one practice
- with older student reading buddies
Who is this resource for?
- Classroom teachers: Kindergarten-2nd Grade teachers
- Special education teachers with student fluency goals
- Reading specialists/interventionists/Reading teachers
- Classroom aides/assistants
- Parent helpers
- ESL Teachers
- For homework/extra practice
I hope your readers love these reading passages!