The Top 3 Prompts for Beginning Readers!
Are you teaching emergent readers the very basics of reading, and overwhelmed by the sea of reading prompts to choose from?
The top three reading prompts for beginning readers are the foundation of what good readers do.
Based on the three sources of information readers use and / or neglect, meaning, structure and visual information, The top 3 prompts for beginning readers are the prompts that all others stem from. Running records are analysed according to these three basic sources of information, giving teachers an indication of where further prompting is needed.
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback.
- Kindergarten Dismissal Posters, tags and coloring pages!
- School Bus Name Practice Craftivity
- Kindergarten Crowns - for celebrating special occasions!
- Feelings Visuals - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- Feelings Emotions Bingo - grades 2-5
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack!
- Cars and Trucks Sight-word levelled readers and activities
More Early Literacy!
Back to School:
Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
reading prompts | guided reading | reading prompt bookmarks | emergent readers | teaching beginning readers | prompting readers | reading strategies | early readers | reading intervention | top 3 prompts | top 3 reading prompts | the top 3 prompts for beginning readers | Distance Learning