The Top 3 Prompts for Beginning Readers!
Are you teaching emergent readers the very basics of reading, and overwhelmed by the sea of reading prompts to choose from?
The top three reading prompts for beginning readers are the foundation of what good readers do.
Based on the three sources of information readers use and / or neglect, meaning, structure and visual information, The top 3 prompts for beginning readers are the prompts that all others stem from. Running records are analysed according to these three basic sources of information, giving teachers an indication of where further prompting is needed.
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback.
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- FREE Kindergarten Morning Greeting Song Slides | Distance Learning
- Feelings Crowns - brave transition FREE!
- Kindergarten Crowns - for celebrating special occasions!
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack!
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School themeFeelings Visuals - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- Feelings Emotions Bingo - grades 2-5
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack!
- Cars and Trucks Sight-word levelled readers and activities
More Early Literacy!
- The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- Save the Sight Words! [Smart Phone Box Worlds action card game]
- First Grade Kindergarten Reading Bundle
- Concepts about Print: Letters and Words Storybook Lesson, bulletin board, visuals and sorting activity!
- Say it, Clap it, Toss it Syllable Sort Game (plus Season sort!)
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
☆Followers’ Fave FREEBIES!☆
- Dealing With Feelings: FREE SAMPLE Line Art Storybook lesson
- Free Sight Word Game Sample (Smart phone box)
- Free Sample: Flexible and Fun Reading Log
- FREE: How to make familiar reading fun for kids - Handout for parents and volunteers!
- FREE Elkonin sound boxes and syllable printables like those included in Read and Write and More, sets!
- Free K-2 Graphic Organizer and drawing printable (Earth Day)!
- Thank you for being my Reading Buddy Card FREEBIE
Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
reading prompts | guided reading | reading prompt bookmarks | emergent readers | teaching beginning readers | prompting readers | reading strategies | early readers | reading intervention | top 3 prompts | top 3 reading prompts | the top 3 prompts for beginning readers | Distance Learning