Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- This is a heavily discounted MEGA bundle of all of the reading centers and games for 4th and 5th grade that I have available in my TeachersPayTeachers store. Here are the bundles included in this MEGA bundle (click on each resource to read more about the centers included):Fiction Reading Comprehensi$116.00$232.00Save $116.00
Printable and digital reading centers! Reading centers are the perfect way to have your students practice reading skills in isolation of novels and independent reading.
Note: All of the puzzles now include digital versions! See pages 3-4 of each PDF for details and links to access the digital reading puzzles.
This bundle of my reading puzzles for 4th and 5th grade is perfect for reading centers, small group reading practice, or even re-teaching.
The students will love the new and engaging format and you will love the targeted skills practice that these puzzles provide.
This bundle of reading puzzles currently includes the following sets (Click on each set to read more specifics):
- Story Elements: 20 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Character Traits: 20 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Fiction Context Clues: 20 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Determining Theme: 18 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Making Inferences: 2 Sets of 10 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Point of View: 16 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Nonfiction Context Clues: 20 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Main Idea: 16 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Text Structures: 15 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Main Point: 20 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Types of Conflict: 16 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
- Author's Purpose: 18 Puzzles **Includes Digital Version
The reading puzzle centers include a variety of direction versions to best help you use this resource to support all of your readers.
The texts are not differentiated, but the variety of directions will allow you to differentiate these as needed for your above, below, and on grade level students..
These reading puzzles will give you a dedicated reading center that you can use throughout the school year to engage your students and review your key reading skills.
This resource now includes digital reading puzzles for digital reading centers or distance learning reading lessons and activities.
To make the reading puzzles work in a digital format, the template has been modified and reimagined for optimal digital use.
The digital reading puzzles have been created for use with Google Slides.
Please see the preview to see the digital main idea puzzles in action. To see each set, click on the links above and view the video preview on each listing.
Just like the printable reading puzzles, many of the digital reading puzzles include multiple sets to help you meet the needs of your readers and, in many cases, differentiate your reading centers. See each description of each set to view the details about each skill.
More 4th and 5th Grade Reading Activities and Resources