Keeping track of all the required reading in an English class can be difficult. Using a Reading Reaction Journal can help students prepare for discussions, tests, and writing assignments.
Students will learn to keep a reading reaction journal so they can remember and analyze what they have read. Teachers can use the journal to evaluate whether or not students are doing a close reading of assigned literary works.
This is a valuable tool for you and your students, and it is especially useful as a study tool for AP students while reading advanced literary selections.
This resource is both printable and digital. Instead of printing the pages and distributing them to students, you can give them a link to each page and they can view the digital slide in their Google Drive™ and record their answers on Google Slides™. Students can submit their work to you however you wish. (Google Classroom, email, etc.)
Using the Google Drive Resource will save you hours of time and reams of paper. Your students will learn grammar and usage the easy way.
The benefits of Google Drive Resources include:
- Share lessons and exercises one page at a time.
- Students can access the materials from anywhere
- Students work directly in the file.
- Increase student engagement.
- Go Paperless. No need to use a copy machine.
- No printing is required; however, if you wish to print, it will look great!
- No lost assignments.
- Infuse technology.
- Readiness for college.
- Google Drive is completely free for teachers and students.
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours after they are posted.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this.