Also included in
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$279.00$346.00Save $67.00
- I have pulled my Top 9 best selling resources of 2019 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Top 9 bundle plus a BONUS FREEBIE! Enjoy these best sellers during your 2020 school year!My Top Nine best selling resources were:1st - Reading Reference Helpers2nd - Upper Elementary Wri$50.00$60.00Save $10.00
- This bundle includes Reading Reference Sheets and Writing Reference Sheets. Check on each product page for up-close details. These are great for reader's workshop and writer's workshop. They are also great parent supports, offering simplistic language and visual support. The reference sheets come pr$8.50$11.00Save $2.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best-selling DIGITAL resources of 2020 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Enjoy these best sellers during your 2021 school year!My Top Nine best-selling digital resources were:1st - Upper Elementary Writing Office2nd - Reading Reference Helpers3rd - Sh$50.00$64.00Save $14.00
These reading charts include various skills, strategies, genres and sentence stems centered around fiction and nonfiction texts. This comes PRINTABLE DIGITAL! This low prep resource is ideal for reader's workshop. These sheets are perfect for student binders or interactive notebooks. They also make great reference tool booklets. Visuals for students are included! Grab the Writing Reference Helper HERE!
- in black/white and with color accents
- full page (instructions are included to print to a smaller scale)
- with and without tabs
Check out the video preview!
*Added Digital version 5/2/20, as well as a FULL COLOR tab and without tab printable option* There is no price increase - this is a free update. :)
-Genre: (17 definitions of genres in fiction, nonfiction, poetry and drama)
-Reading Skills: Author's Purpose, Cause & Effect, Character Traits & Feelings, Compare & Contrast, Drawing Conclusions, Fact & Opinion, Figurative Language, Genre, Important Information, Inferences, Main Idea & Details, Plot Structure, Predictions, Point of View, Sequence, Story Elements, Text Features, and Theme
-Reading Strategies: Using Prior Knowledge, Making Connections, Making Inferences, Understanding Characters, Summarizing, Using Context Clues, Visualizing, Questioning, Monitoring & Clarifying, and Synthesizing
-Sentence Stems: Using Prior Knowledge, Making Connections, Making Inferences, Evaluating Text, Summarizing, Predicting, Visualizing, Questioning, Monitoring & Clarifying, and Synthesizing
Interested in more? Check these out:
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!