Also included in
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reader's workshop and writer's workshop supports! Scroll down t$249.00$355.50Save $106.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best selling resources of 2019 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Top 9 bundle plus a BONUS FREEBIE! Enjoy these best sellers during your 2020 school year!My Top Nine best selling resources were:1st - Reading Reference Helpers2nd - Upper Elementary Wri$50.00$60.00Save $10.00
- This bundle includes Reading Reference Sheets and Writing Reference Sheets. There are several reading skills, writing skills, and reading strategies included. These are great for reader's workshop and writer's workshop. They are also great parent supports, offering simplistic language and visual sup$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
- (formally Miss P's Style) I have pulled my Top 9 best-selling DIGITAL resources of 2020 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Enjoy these best sellers during your 2021 school year!My Top Nine best-selling digital resources were:1st - Upper Elementary Writing Office2nd - Reading$50.00$60.50Save $10.50
These reading charts include various reading skills, reading strategies, reading genres, and sentence stems centered around fiction and nonfiction texts. This comes PRINTABLE DIGITAL! This low prep resource is ideal for reader's workshop. These sheets are perfect for student binders or interactive notebooks. They also make great reference tool booklets. Visuals for students are included! Grab the Writing Reference Helper HERE!
- in black/white and with color accents
- full page (instructions are included to print to a smaller scale)
- with and without tabs
Check out the video preview!
-Genre: (17 definitions of genres in fiction, nonfiction, poetry and drama)
-Reading Skills: Author's Purpose, Cause & Effect, Character Traits & Feelings, Compare & Contrast, Drawing Conclusions, Fact & Opinion, Figurative Language, Genre, Important Information, Inferences, Main Idea & Details, Plot Structure, Predictions, Point of View, Sequence, Story Elements, Text Features, and Theme
-Reading Strategies: Using Prior Knowledge, Making Connections, Making Inferences, Understanding Characters, Summarizing, Using Context Clues, Visualizing, Questioning, Monitoring & Clarifying, and Synthesizing
-Sentence Stems: Using Prior Knowledge, Making Connections, Making Inferences, Evaluating Text, Summarizing, Predicting, Visualizing, Questioning, Monitoring & Clarifying, and Synthesizing
Interested in more? Check these out:
*Formerly Miss P's Style*