Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Do you teach 4th or 5th grade reading? This reading resource will be a lifesaver! It includes everything you need to supplement your reading instruction for the included reading skills (see below for the skills included).
I am currently working on updates and new resources to add to this bundle. As additions are added, the price will increase. Lock in the price now for the lowest price the bundle will be.
This HUGE reading resource is a bundle of 16 of my reading resources and reading activities for 4th and 5th grade reading and literacy skills.
NOTE: All of the resources in this bundle now include with Google Slides or Google Forms (most are designed for use with Google Slides).
This reading bundle is a great way to get a ton of 4th and 5th grade reading activities and resources to supplement your reading instruction at a discount. Buying the resources in the bundle saves you $$$$$.
This is a must-have resource if you teach 4th or 5th Grade Reading!
All of these units include passages written specifically for the skills. There are multiple passages in each unit so you can use some of the reading passages for modeling, some for instruction, and some for assessment.
Each resource includes some or all of the following:
✅ Teaching Posters/Anchor Charts
✅ Essential Questions
✅ Multiple Passages Specific for the Skill(s)
✅Graphic Organizers and Interactive Notebook Templates
✅ Task Cards or Other Small Group Reading Activities
- Lesson plans or lessons are included. This huge resource includes the reading activities and resources that you need for your personal lesson plans and instruction.
- The texts included in the resources are available at multiple levels.
- If you teach 4th grade and have students who read significantly below grade level, I recommend this resource.
You can find out more information about each reading resource by clicking on the links below or checking out the preview file.
- Teaching Theme **Includes digital versions!
- Point of View **Includes digital versions!
- Story Elements **Includes digital versions!
- Comparing and Contrasting Story Elements **Includes digital versions!
- Poetry Resources **Includes digital versions!
- Main Idea **Includes digital versions!
- Informational Text Structures **Includes digital versions!
- Reasons and Evidence **Includes digital versions!
- Integrating Information **Includes digital versions!
- Multiple Accounts of the Same Topic **Includes digital versions!
- Multiple Accounts of the Same Event **Includes digital versions!
- Making Inferences **Includes digital versions!
- Figurative Language **Includes digital versions!
- Context Clues Resources and Activities **Includes digital versions!
- Poetry, Prose, and Drama Activities **Includes digital versions!
- Digital Reading Activities **NEW! Review 13 key reading skills with Google Forms. **Includes digital and printable versions!
The reading activities and resources have been converted (or will be converted by the end of 2020) for digital teaching via Google Slides (or Google Forms).
The digital reading activities work with any platform where Google Slides can be used. This includes Google Classroom or any other platform that has integrated with Google Apps. Tech questions can only be answered for Google Classroom users.
Please see the list above of which resources are available in digital format.
Want to see the digital versions? Click each resource from the list above and view the video preview to see the digital reading activities and resources.