Reading Response & Reading Comprehension Activities are perfect to use before, during and after reading! This pack is filled with over 70 fun & engaging comprehension sheets/book extension activities that can be used with any text!
- Engage students in reading strategy practice
- Get students actively thinking about their reading
- Provide students with post-reading activities
- Use during reading groups
- Use during independent reading
- Use post Literature Circles
- 50+ pages of NO PREP reading response activity pages for any text!
- 13 post-reading book activities!
- Free updates on any new additions added to this resource!
Making Predictions Pre-Reading
Making Predictions During Reading
Asking Questions Pre-Reading
Asking Questions During Reading
Asking Questions Post-Reading
Drawing Character Conclusions
Finding Words & Meanings
Compare & Contrast
Main Idea & Details
Evaluate the Text & Events
Fact & Opinion
Story Elements Quilt Patch
Mini Book Report
Letter to the Author
Reading Response Log
This pack was created for second and third grade, but could easily be adapted for advanced first graders, or fourth graders who need extra language arts support.
These activities go perfectly with my Literature Circles: Job Sheets and More!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for . That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. This product may not be used for commercial use in any way, including Outschool or any other online platform for monetary gain. This product is a digital download and is non-refundable.
© All rights reserved. Erin Lane. www.Inspired Elementary.com