Also included in
- Everything in this bundle is meant to be used with whatever books your students are reading, which makes it perfect for reading workshop, independent reading, or guided reading. Great for improving reading comprehension and digging into close reading. Some of the highlights include:More than 100 no-$79.70$102.70Save $23.00
- Each of these 157 cards features a different question or activity to help your students engage meaningfully with the text they are reading. They can be used for discussion or as writing prompts. The cards address setting, characters, plot, theme, author's purpose, mood, tone and more. Students will$9.94$13.94Save $4.00
These 45 Literature activity cards are perfect for independent reading, reading workshop or any time you want your students to respond to their reading in writing. They can be used in addition to comprehension questions and other classroom work. Use with literature groups, at centers or stations, as homework, or extra credit.
These are not meant to be large, long-term projects. Rather, each can be completed in one or perhaps two sittings. Most are writing-based and do not require any special materials. Also included is a student response sheet that can be used with some of these cards. At the end of the document you will find the 45 activities in list format. They are correlated with the Common Core Reading Standards.
Black Line versions now included for printing on colored paper.
Contents of this set include:
- Directions and Suggestions
- 45 Activity Cards - Color
- 45 Activity Cards - Black Line
- Label Card
- Student Response Sheet
- All 45 activities in list format
More Reading Response Task Cards:
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.