Also included in
- Everything in this bundle is meant to be used with whatever books your students are reading, which makes it perfect for reading workshop, independent reading, or guided reading. Great for improving reading comprehension and digging into close reading.Many include digital options with Google Slides aPrice $79.30Original Price $105.61Save $26.31
- This bundle includes over 290 writing prompts for daily journals, writing activities, and book projects all in a tic-tac-toe format! Super engaging choice boards for your students!This bundle includes 2 resources:Reading Response Choice Boards: 45 book projects and book activities to use with any liPrice $8.77Original Price $10.96Save $2.19
45 book projects and book activities to use with any literature! Your students will love the fun choices, and you will love the no-prep printables!
- 5 Choice Boards (9 projects per page)
- List of all 45 activities
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Many different project options
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes this partner resource:
This resource uses American English and is editable.
These can be used with any chapter book and are great for independent reading. They can also be used in addition to comprehension questions, close reading, and other classroom work.
The Tic-Tac-Toe format forces students to make choices, weighing one activity against another. Because the activities chosen must be in a row, a student may very well find that in order to choose the assignment he most wants, he must also complete an assignment that he will find more challenging. However, that more challenging activity is likely to be met with less resistance than if there was no choice and no more motivating activity to go with it.
These activities were designed to be completed in one, or sometimes two sittings with no special materials and little or no adult help.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "This is a fantastic resource. I used this for whole class and for independent/individual students. It is very well laid out and versatile to accompany any book. Great stuff. Thanks." -Michelle D.
✏️ "I have used this resource over several years, and I think this is one of my personal favourites for literacy rotations. Students have the choice in activities to complete and practice skills and strategies in these activities. So simple, and all students love it. Thank you so much for this brilliant resource." -Jamie M.
✏️ "My students enjoyed using this resource. The students had a choice in what activity they wanted to complete. They helped with providing skills that were taught or for review. It provided choice for the student as well. Thanks for a great resource!" -Estrelle J.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom