Reading Response Graphic Organizers for Genre
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- If you are a 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade reading teacher I bet your number one goal is to help your students become lifelong readers and fall in love with reading. The best way to do that is to focus on teaching genre throughout the entire school year. In this bundle, you’ll get six resources to help youPrice $23.10Original Price $30.10Save $7.00
These genre reading response graphic organizers are an awesome tool to incorporate into your reader's workshop. Each reading response worksheet focuses on a specific genre. They can be paired with any reading passage or book and are great for at home or distance learning.
The graphic organizers are ideal for students in grades 3-5 and can easily be incorporated into your guided reading lessons, strategy lessons, independent reading time, or be used as homework.
- 24 Templates: Includes 24 reading response templates that focus on genre/format.
- Paper Option: To be printed front and back. On the front is a graphic organizer template specific to each genre/format. On the back are comprehension questions specific to each genre
- Digital Version: Created using Google Slides
- Editable: Available in both paper and digital. This option allows you to edit the 3 comprehensions on the back to customize them to the specific books students are reading.
Includes the following templates:
- Fairy Tales
- Graphic Novels
- Historical Fiction
- Realistic Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Tall Tales
- Traditional Literature
*See the PREVIEW to see samples of some of the templates included!
Looking for other GENRE resources?
**The resource is also included in The Stellar Teacher Reading Membership.**
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.