If there was ever a LOW PREP graphic organizer bundle to have this is the one!
Packed with 21 engaging reading response graphic organizers for any book, as well as a list of 37 recommended picture books. Use for literacy centers, guided reading groups, or whole class activities. If you are looking for activities to leave with a substitute teachers these are ideal for that.
Not only will you get a printable version but a digital option, , is also included!
The graphic organizers include everything from character studies, sequence and retell, and making story connections to book comparisons, story elements, and fiction/non-fiction; as well as many more concepts.
Perfect addition to any distance learning or home learning plans.
- Pdf with 21 printable reading response graphic organizers and a list of recommended picture books.
- A link to get the Google Slide files which includes all 21 literacy graphic organizers
Why should you use a Google Slides/Classroom products?
• Paperless. No cost of printing (unless you want to)
• Students work directly their own copy of the file
• Ideas and work automatically saved
• Students can access anywhere
• Integrates up-to-date technology
• Highly engaging activities for your students
• Easy to differentiate
• For use on any device that has access to Google Classroom/Slides
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW FILE TO TAKE A LOOK AT EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THIS PURCHASE!
Are you looking for more digital product? You can find great ones here!
Created by TchrBrowne / Terri's Teaching Treasures