101 Reading Response Journal Literature Glue-ins: for In-person or Distance Learning
Ready to create a culture of critical thinkers and writers in your classroom? Then starting a Reading Response Journal is for you! This simple reading journal routine helps build the habits of reading, critical thinking, and writing in your classroom. 101 Reading Response Journal Literature Glue-ins was designed to help you build a deep understanding of text without adding hours of time to your day!
✅101 question prompts: Includes 101 different question prompts that can be used with any piece of literature: from picture books to novels, plays, and poems!
✅Standards-aligned: Each question is standards-aligned so you know you'll be working to teach the standards while building your reader's comprehension. Perfect for a 2nd or 3rd grade classroom!
✅Perfect for 2nd and 3rd grade- these question prompts are designed and aligned to meet the 2nd and 3rd grade literature reading standards. Perfect for your 2nd or 3rd grade classroom!
✅Easy to implement: In this pack, I share the exact how and why of a Reading Response Journal in your classroom
✅Build critical, deep reading comprehension in just minutes a day: This easy to use pack helps you build critical, deep reading comprehension skills with your students without spending hours upon hours of your instructional time to do so.
✅Print and Digital Versions-Pack includes both printable and digital versions so you can use these to reach your students however your instruction looks this school year!
Check out these other ELA best sellers!
|THIS PACK INCLUDES|
- Understanding the how and why of a Reading Response Journal and how it can transform reading comprehension instruction in your 2nd or 3rd-grade classroom.
- Directions on how to use this file
- Suggestions on how to use Reading Response Journals in your classroom to build critical thinkers
- Hyperlinked tabled of contents so you can easily find the reading response prompt that matches what you’re working on in class.
- 2 Reading Response Journal cover options
- 101 Reading Response Journal Glue-In Prompts to make planning your reading comprehension as simple as PRINT, CUT, GLUE! All questions are standards-aligned and open-ended so you can easily grab questions to match what your students are reading and learning in your classroom.
- Link to digital versions of the Reading Response Journal Glue-ins
- Directions on how to push out the digital file using Google or Microsoft as well as teacher tips for making sure you’re not overwhelming your students with a huge digital file.
Digital Use Notice: PLEASE NOTE: due to the nature of this product, you can email this file to parents or upload them to a password-protected classroom. You may not, however, edit or change the file and or sell it for your own personal gain. This product (or the clipart used) is NOT licensed to be used in a for-profit educational classroom like Outschool.
Customer Tips: ✅
Get $$ for future purchases!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Besides each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! :-)
Become a follower!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store. ☺
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
❤️ Leigh Langton from The Applicious Teacher
©Leigh A Langton, LLC at The Applicious Teacher