Reading log, lit log, or literature log - whatever you call it, this bundle is sure to save time and bring more enjoyment to independent reading and book club sessions in your classroom! Great for back to school, with more logs added through the year. An easy to print and fold little booklet for students to record their thoughts before, during, and after reading. Rubrics for self-assessment and suggested book lists included too!
Perfect for fourth graders! Please use your own judgment when deciding if it will work for third, fifth, or even sixth graders. Book lists are only suggestions. Each of these journals will work with any book in that particular genre.
This bundle will contain logs for nine different genres when complete. Please click on individual titles below for previews.
Expository Nonfiction Literature Log
Mystery Literature Log
Adventure Literature Log
Fantasy Literature Log
Horror Literature Log
Memoir/Biography Literature Log
Included in each resource:
• Printable (front to back) twelve page foldup book (lined and unlined version)
• Outside cover page with individual rubric
• Printable (2 copies to page) rubric to use for book club participation
• Student/teacher copy of book list (print front to back) with short description of each book • All student pages in printer-friendly black/white
• Color-in borders on student log
As with all bundles, early purchasers save the most! Just download from the product description page or your purchases page again and again as new resources are added!