Reading response notebooks are a guaranteed way to help your students thrive in reading this year. Reading response notebooks are your golden ticket to helping your students bound up the reading growth charts! Reader's response journaling is an extremely powerful tool in reading instruction. Reader's response notebooks allow students to show off their skills and thinking through their texts. Reader's response notebooks also allow teachers to discuss and evaluate our kiddo's level of understanding in reading skills to reteach, push, and ultimately help them make massive gains in reading.
***3 Reading Response Notebook Options are Included!! A worksheet/ Binder sized reading response notebook, a composition notebook sized reading response notebook and a digital Google Classroom ready reading response notebook! ***
This epic reading response notebook tool includes of reading graphic organizers, mini reading anchor charts, reading response journal prompts and more!
- Author's Purpose
- Making Connections
- Character Traits
- Making Predictions
- Main Idea
- Expanding Vocabulary
An in this readers notebook resource! This will allow you to customize the goals and targets that students are working towards as they read and respond.
- A mini anchor chart on each reading skill
- A graphic organizer for each reading skill
- Reading response journal prompts for each reading skill
- Easily help your students stay organized as they learn reading skills.
- Understand and grow in targeted reading skills
- Differentiate students reading needs with ease
- Help your students increase their vocabulary and craft strong reading responses
Want to learn more about helping students writer strong reading response journal entries? CLICK HERE to read my blog post: The 3 Top Tips for Teaching Strong Reader's Response Entries