These reading response pages are designed for early readers and writers. They can be used as independent practice after a whole group read-aloud, as a part of Daily 5 work, sent home as homework, or used as an application activity at a reading center.
The pages are as follows:
1. Draw your favorite part and the characters in the story
2. Draw the problem and the solution
3. Draw the characters and the setting
4. Write words you knew in the story and title of book
5. Write spelling words you found in the story and title of book
6. Draw what your book was about (main idea) and write title of book