Also included in
- Looking to enhance your reading block? You will receive 11 helpful reading resources to engage and help your students! There are mini and full-size anchor charts for interactive notebooks or posters for your classroom wall! There are several activities for students to complete during independent re$44.00$54.00Save $10.00
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading and writing class? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your teaching! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and standards! Check ou$75.00$98.50Save $23.50
- There are over 180 non-distracting anchor charts for your students! The mini anchor charts can be placed in interactive notebooks or hooked together with a binder ring to make a portable and easy-to-access resource ring. The large charts are great for wall displays, for use on your objectives board$33.50$45.50Save $12.00
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$269.00$340.50Save $71.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best selling resources of 2019 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Top 9 bundle plus a BONUS FREEBIE! Enjoy these best sellers during your 2020 school year!My Top Nine best selling resources were:1st - Reading Reference Helpers2nd - Upper Elementary Wri$50.00$60.00Save $10.00
- If your bilingual students have a hard time with responding to their reading in a variety of ways, this English and Spanish reading response stems bundle will be helpful in assisting your Spanish and English students with writing quality responses! There are 12 categories included with over 80 sente$6.50$8.00Save $1.50
These mini and standard size reading response stem charts are perfect for your wall or reading response journals. There are 12 categories that include over 80 sentence starters in which students would routinely respond. Each chart gives students multiple ways to begin their written response to eliminate starting each response the same way. These charts will also assist all students (general education, special education, and ESL) with orally responding, as well. If you are looking for your students to have reference charts easily available for use, these are not overwhelming for them.
The 12 categories are:
- My Prior Knowledge
- Asking Questions
- Making Predictions
- Making Connections
- Evaluating Text
- Monitoring & Clarifying
- Author's Craft and Reflection
Ways to Use:
- Whole group discussion stems
- Interactive reading notebooks
- Guided reading (written response or discussion stems)
- in a picture frame at your guided reading table
- on binder rings (portable use)
- on your classroom wall (large anchor charts)
2 sizes are available: a smaller size perfect for student notebooks (can fit 4 on a page in a composition notebook) and standard paper size for large classroom/small group display! Both sizes come in color and black/white!
Interested in more? Check these out:
Reading Response Stem Cards (set 1 and 2)
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!