Reading Response Sheets & Graphic Organizers for Any Book
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This money-saving bundle of 3 sets of Reading Response printables (68 student pages) can be used with any chapter book! They are great for independent reading programs like Readers Workshop and for small group reading too. They are the perfect way to keep your students accountable for their readingPrice $11.95Original Price $14.95Save $3.00
- Everything in this bundle is meant to be used with whatever books your students are reading, which makes it perfect for reading workshop, independent reading, or guided reading. Great for improving reading comprehension and digging into close reading.Many include digital options with Google Slides aPrice $79.30Original Price $105.61Save $26.31
These reading response worksheets are the perfect, ready-to-use way to keep your students accountable for what they are reading. Just what you need if you use an independent reading program such as Reader's Workshop or have multiple small reading groups.
- 22 No-Prep Worksheets
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Many pages to choose from
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a !
This bundle includes these resources:
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Are aligned with Common Core Standards
- Include plenty of higher-level thinking skills
- Can be used with almost any chapter book
- Can be used at almost any point within the book - but were designed to be used at the end of a chapter or the entire book.
- Can be easily incorporated into close reading
- Are great when you don't have a literature guide or comprehension questions available
- Can be used with independent readers or with a group
- Can be used again and again, even within the same book
- Independent Book Selection
- Main Character
- Main Character Traits
- Supporting Character Traits
- Supporting Character Chart
- The Main Character and You
- Character Speculation
- Chapter Summary
- 60 Word Chapter Summary
- You Write the Questions
- You Write the Questions 2
- Write a Multiple Choice Quiz
- Chapter Word Hunt
- Chapter Humor
- Chapter Vocabulary
- Chapter Vocabulary 2
- End of Book Word Search
- End of Book ABCs
- End of Book Summary
- End of Book Sequencing
- End of Book Projects Grid
✏️ "I love how this resource flexes to work with any book and to meet the wide range of skill levels of my students. I haven't used all of the activities yet, but his is one of those resources that gives me an energy boost because I look at the activities and think, "Oh, how fun! I can't wait to use this!" Such thoughtful touches to the design such as with the vocab sheet asking for kids to find "interesting words". The inclusion of "interesting" just gives it a lovely tweak to how students can approach this task . . . to their level of personal engagement. This is my new "go to" resource! Thank you for creating this resource and making it accessible to the rest of us. Deserves more than 5 stars!" -Suzanne B.
✏️ "These resources are perfect for the various reading levels in my classroom. This allows all the students to read a book at their level, but focus on the same skill. Thank you!" -Kody S.
✏️ "I used multiple pages for book reports for my 7th students. Because the sheets were easy, I combined them together to create a specific way to report their monthly reading. It worked well and most students did a great job." -Michelle A.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom