Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Looking to enhance your reading block? You will receive 11 helpful reading resources to engage and help your students! There are mini and full-size anchor charts for interactive notebooks or posters for your classroom wall! There are several activities for students to complete during independent re$44.00$54.00Save $10.00
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading and writing class? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your teaching! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and standards! Check ou$75.00$98.50Save $23.50
- If you are sticky note lover, this bundle is for you! There are so many activities for reader's workshop (and 1 for writer's workshop) at this time. Your students will be engaged while practicing reading skills, reading strategies, and the writing process. If your students love using sticky notes, w$32.50$45.00Save $12.50
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$269.00$340.50Save $71.50
- This reading response stem cards bundle includes 30 reading skills and reading strategy categories for fiction and nonfiction texts. These Spanish and English Reading Response Cards are great for use at your guided reading table, for responding to your read aloud during whole group instruction, duri$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
- This reading response stem cards bundle includes 30 Upper Elementary Reading Response Stem cards that cover several reading skill and reading strategy categories for fiction and nonfiction texts. It also includes 20 Primary Reading Response Stem Cards that cover a variety of reading skills and strat$11.00$14.50Save $3.50
This reading response stem cards bundle includes 30 reading skills and reading strategy categories for fiction and nonfiction texts. These Reading Response Cards are great for use at your guided reading table, for responding to your read aloud during whole group instruction, during independent or partner reading, or for morning work/take home work! Best part- students can use sticky notes!
*Update 10/3/20* This resource now comes DIGITAL compatible with Google Slides. If you are using a different secure, digital platform, you can import the Google Drive link into your platform OR export the slides into a PPT for uploading - whichever your platform requires. There is no price increase - this is a free update. :)
Need the DIGITAL ONLY version? Find it HERE!
These cards will allow students the opportunity to quickly respond to your questions based on skill/strategy! They can easily use the response stems to help deepen their quality of response. I love having students share out by reading their sticky notes and also sticking them on charts as a reminder of the texts we read. However, they can be used for quick check assessments and data collection! Students do not have to write on sticky notes all the time- these print great onto copy paper and come 3 on a page! This definitely saves on your paper and students can write directly on them!
Check out the preview of each set to see exactly what is included! All response cards come in color AND black and white!
The 30 Reading Response Cards include:
- Making Connections
- Making Predictions
- Making Inferences
- Asking Questions
- Monitoring & Clarifying
- Evaluating the Text
- Determining Importance
- My Knowledge (Schema)
- Author's Craft
- Author's Purpose
- Compare & Contrast
- Drawing Conclusion
- Main Ideas & Details
- Fact & Opinion
- Cause & Effect
- Plot Structure
- Story Elements
- Problem & Solution
- Context Clues
- Figurative Language
- Point of View
- Text Features
Interested in more? Check these out:
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!