Do you want to help focus your student's attention during their independent reading time? Do you need a quick way to assess if your students are applying the reading skills and strategies you are teaching? Do you teach students who speak Spanish and English? This product is for you!
This product includes 60 stop-and-jot sticky note templates.
- 30 English Templates
- 30 Spanish Templates
- The layout of the templates are exactly the same. The text has been translated so you can have the option of printing in Spanish or English.
Check out each individual product for details and a preview of the templates included.
The following reading strategies and skills are included in each product:
- Cause and Effect
- Character's Traits and Feelings
- Compare and Contrast
- Fact and Opinion
- Making Predictions
- Main Idea
- Making Inferences
- Plot Structure
- Making Connections
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Author's Purpose
- Context Clues
- Background Knowledge
- Problem and Solution
- Stop and Jot
- Figurative Language
- Important Quotes
- Facts and Details
- Facts and Opinions v. 2
- Backup and Reread
- Text Evidence
- Determining Importance
- Close Reading
- 60 Sticky Note Templates
- 2 Printing Options (print a single template on a page, or print a page of mixed templates)
- Printing Directions
- Teaching Tips
How to use this product?
- Works great for accountability during independent reading.
- Quick and easy way to assess at the end of a mini-lesson.
- Can incorporate into guided reading lessons.
- Students can stick responses into interactive reading journals.
A Note on Translation: This Spanish translation was provided by Damaris Ramirez, a fluent Spanish speaker. I am so grateful she was able to translate this resource so it could be offered to you in Spanish. The full product is available for you to review. Please check the preview to see a preview of each template included.
Love The Stellar Teacher Company? Check these out!
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.