These reading response strategies are designed to help improve your student’s reading comprehension, and to help your students grow as readers and writers. These reading response pages can be used with any story or book.
This package contains:
1. My Reading Log
2. Good Book Recommendations
3. Reading Survey
4. Story Map
5. Questioning what we read. The 5 W’s
6. My book report
7. Word study
8. Connecting connections
9. The most important thing that happened in this story is…..
10. Sequencing the main events
11. Create a comic strip
12. My opinion
13. What is the problem and solution of the story.
14. My reading response foldable
15. Write a new ending
16. Reading Response Bookmarks: My favourite Part
17. Reading Response Bookmark: Character
18. Reading Response Bookmark: Setting
19. Reading Response Bookmark: Main Idea
20. Write a letter to the Author.
- Letter writing paper
- Illustration page
21. Reading exit slips
22. Reading bingo sheet
23. Race to reading 100 books.
Please note: ‘Reading Response Strategies with the Big Bad Wolf’ is also available. This package has the same activities as the ‘Reading Response Strategies’ the only difference between the two packages is the ‘Big Bad Wolf and friends’ themed clipart. Make sure you don’t purchase duplicates!
Reading Response Strategies with the Big Bad Wolf can be found at: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Response-Strategies-with-the-Big-Bad-Wolf-and-Friends-945879