Reading response strategies with the Big Bad Wolf contains 24 Big Bad Wolf and friends themed activities. These reading response activities are designed to help improve your student’s reading comprehension, and to help students grow as readers. These reading response pages can be used with any story, but would be perfect with a fairy tales unit.
This package contains:
1. My Reading Log
2. Good Book Recommendations
3. Reading Survey
4. Story Map
5. Questioning what we read. The 5 W’s
6. My book report
7. Word study
8. Connecting connections
9. The most important thing that happened in this story is…..
10. Sequencing the main events
11. Create a comic strip
12. My opinion
13. What is the problem and solution of the story.
14. My reading response foldable
15. Write a new ending
16. Reading Response Bookmarks: My favourite Part
17. Reading Response Bookmark: Character
18. Reading Response Bookmark: Setting
19. Reading Response Bookmark: Main Idea
20. Write a letter to the Author.
- Letter writing paper
- Illustration page
21. Reading exit slips
22. Reading bingo sheet
23. Race to reading 100 books.
Please note: ‘Reading Response Strategies’ is also available with rainbow kids clip art. This package has the same activities as the ‘Reading Response Strategies with the Big Bad Wolf’ the only difference between the two packages is the different clipart. Make sure you don’t purchase duplicates!
Reading Response Strategies can be found at: