Give your students the tools to practice focusing on reading for comprehension with these bookmarks. Six different colored bookmarks are ready to print and use. Great for at-home reading or in-school practice.
Features these key questions/elements:
- What happened at the beginning of the story?
- Tell about the characters.
- Where does this story take place? What is the setting?
- Is there a problem? Is there a pattern?
- Did the problem get solved? When did the pattern change?
- What happened at the end of the story? How did the author wrap it up?
If you download this FREE item and like it, please FOLLOW KindergartenWorks. You'll be able to easily find us again!