Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Everything you need for Reading Test Prep in Grades 4-5! This HUGE bundle includes 8 of my best resources for literacy test prep.Click on the links below to see the Math Test Prep Bundles:4th Grade Math Test Prep Bundle5th Grade Math Test Prep BundleThis bundle includes the following Reading Test Pr$30.00$49.50Save $19.50
- Do you need reading review activities that are not passages or task cards? These reading activity flipbooks are a perfect break from normal reading practice.Now includes a Google Classroom™ version for digital distance learning or digital reading practice!This bundle includes NINE reading flipbooks$13.50$27.00Save $13.50
Do you need new resources to engage your students in reading test prep? This reading test prep resource is a bundle of both my reading flipbooks: Reading Literature Flipbook and Reading Informational Flipbook.
NOTE: This reading test prep resource now has Google Slides™ versions for each flipbook. Please see page 3 of the PDFs for details and the link!
The Literature Reading Flipbook reviews these skills:
Point of View
Poetry and Drama
The Informational Reading Flipbook reviews these skills:
Reasons and Evidence
Click on the links below to see my other reading flipbooks that focus on specific reading skills:
For each flipbook, the students will cut out each piece of the flipbook (seven total pieces) and assemble it as shown in the file.
The sections of the flipbooks contain a text and/or questions that require the students to apply the skill from that section. The students will record their answers to the questions on the back of each piece of paper.
I have included two printable versions of this flipbook. Version A has all seven pieces on three pages. Each student gets three pages. The other version would allow the teacher to print the sections on different colored paper.
- The digital version is created for use with Google Slides™.
- The students use text boxes to type in their answers. There are also a few moveable pieces for the students to use to interact with the texts.
- The content is the SAME as the printable version.
- Answer keys can be found in the PDF.
The possibilities for use of this resources are numerous. Here are a few ideas:
•Mini Check Ins or Assessments
You may also like: