This purchase includes the following for a fun review of reading genres and literary terms. This is best used if set up in fun folder stations where students work together to analyze text, and then answer the questions in their packets on their own. I also love the fun mood that the decorations create that are also included in this purchase: water bottle labels and a sign for your front door to welcome students to "Reading Boot Camp". To top off this experience and review day, have your students wear camo to school!
1. "Reading Boot Camp" Sign for front door
2. Pre-Made labels for water bottles
3. Label for station folders
4. Pictures to show visuals of completed water bottles, front sign, and station folders (for proper assembly and application purposes)
5. 8 4th grade level passages that include 5 different genres
6. 16 literary terms (definitions and words)
7. A complete list of (4 pages) of literary terms for students to use as a review
8. A 52 question packet for students to use as they answer the questions that relate to the text in each station
9. Answer key
Passages are not original work. I used 2 books as resources: 4th grade Step up to the TEKS and Daily Warm-ups Nonfiction Reading Grade 4 from Teacher Created Resources.