Don't wait for the new school year. Get it now and be prepared to provide the best reading skills' lessons for your students.
This is the perfect reading skills lesson planner for teachers. It is designed for all grade levels. This perfect reading skills lesson planner includes:
1. A teacher's personal information page.
2. Lesson plan pages to construct reading strategy lessons and corrective instruction
for struggling readers.
3. Reading comprehension terms, definitions, and additional terms to consider when
4. List of different types of genre
5. Individual student progress sheets.
6. Professional reading list.
7. Parent/Teacher partnership homework activity form.
8. Professional development note pages.
For your convenience, the Reading Skills Lesson Planner for Teachers is fully equipped with everything you need to effectively teach reading and monitor each student's progress. Also, you can use this perfect reading skills lesson planner during parent/teacher conferences. It is the perfect tool to show parents how their child has progressed throughout the year. And demonstrates your passion to ensure you are attentive to their child's reading skills needs.
The Reading Skills Lesson Planner can be used by Reading Specialists, too.
After teaching reading and privately tutoring students in reading for years, I believe this is the perfect planner to use to teach each skill through a reading journey.
Respectfully and With Teachers in Mind,
Renee Coates-Smith, M.Ed.
Red Carpet Classrooms