Doodle Notes help students remember content with visual connections.
1. Reading Doodle Notes: Reading Skills
Main Idea/Details, Sequence, Story Elements, Cause/Effect, Problem/Solution, Fact and Opinion...
Students will better remember with visual connections! There is a Doodle Note Printable for each of the following reading skills listed above. This is a growing bundle. Each time a new Doodle Note Reading Skill is listed people who have purchased, will be notified.
Social Studies Doodle Notes:
2. Landforms: Island, Peninsula, Valley, Mountain, Hill, Plateau, Plains
3. Branches of Government: 3 Branches
4. Weather: Wind, Clouds, Air Pressure. Rain.....
5. Electricity: Current and Static, Conductors, Insulators...
6. Forces and Motion: Force, Motion, Distance, Speed, Gravity..
7. Solar System: Rotation, Revolution, Sun, Planets
8. Multiplication and Division
9. Parts of Speech: Adverb, Verb, Adjective, Noun