Have you ever wished for test prep or reading review worksheets that practice one skill per page? This set helps students review 11 different skills. Each worksheet features 9 different short texts followed by a multiple-choice question, plus one short writing assignment related to the skill. Two worksheet options are included for details, inferencing, and main idea (A is more advanced than B) for differentiation. Perfect for review, practice, interventions, test prep, morning work, or homework!
The worksheets are most suitable for 3rd, but have also been used successfully for 4th and 5th grade interventions.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Author's Purpose worksheet (1 page)
• Cause & Effect worksheet (1 page)
• Character Traits worksheet (1 page)
• Compare & Contrast worksheet (1 page)
• Supporting Details worksheets (2 pages)
• Figurative Language worksheet (1 page)
• Idioms worksheet (1 page)
• Inferences worksheets (2 pages)
• Main Idea worksheets (2 pages)
• Text Structures worksheet (1 page)
• Word Meaning worksheet (1 page)
• Answer Keys (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► These worksheets plus 484 task cards also come in the Reading Task Cards BUNDLE
► Go to Test Prep
for more reading, math & science resources.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!