Reading Skills for Reading Comprehension - 3rd Grade Lesson Bundle
Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Do you want your students to fully comprehend all of the reading skills that are taught for reading comprehension? This 17 unit bundle teaches each reading skill completely through engaging and rigorous lesson plans. This bundle includes 17 full-week units with whole group and small group lesson plans. All the activities are provided for introduction lessons, group projects, partner projects, assessments, and more.
Here's what you'll get:
- 17 Full-Week Units that focus on one reading comprehension skill at a time
- Full lesson plans with each unit
- All activities needed for the lesson plans
- Whole group and small group lessons & activities
- Reading comprehension assessments
- Engaging practice activities
- Anchor Charts
- & so much more
Why will these activities help your students grow and make the teacher happy?
- I saw that my students needed more engagement and relation to their real life in order to fully understand the skills, so I created these lessons to keep kids excited and involved the whole time.
- We start with a real life lesson, then practice as a whole group, work in a small group, work in partners, and finally work alone. We start with support on the skill and slowly take it away to really push the kiddos.
The lessons keep kids thinking the entire time and push them to reach their potential.
- These lessons just need to be printed, copied, and they are ready to go! Most activities require little work beforehand for the teacher which makes a teachers busy life easier!
What is included in the bundle?
Each Skill Includes
- Introduction lesson that is real life applicable, memorable, and engaging
- A whole group practice lesson
- Small group project
- Partner practice project
- Individual assignments
- Daily introduction and closing lesson
- Daily small group lesson plan and activity
Point of View
Compare and Contrast Context Clues
Literal vs. Nonliteral Language
Cause & Effect
These can be replaced and many of them are on EPIC for free too!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Roletter says, "What a fantastic resource! It helped make my planning for reading groups a lot easier and make my literacy block more engaging for my students. Thank you! "
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kara says, "I was so excited to see this when it came out! I just moved from kindergarten to third grade this past school year and didn't know where to start. I looked at my basal reading and honestly felt so overwhelmed and felt it didn't hit the standards. and then I found this! This is such an amazing resource. I love that I can actually say that I feel confident that the kids understood what was being taught and that it was actually revisited time and again throughout the year! Thank you!!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Megan says, ""I cannot say enough about this product. It is AMAZING!! We use the Wonders reading series and these products have helped us bring life to skills and lessons. I highly recommend this resource!"
You may also like…
The Friendly Teacher
Copyright © The Friendly Teacher
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.