Reading Spinners Centers Bundle | 4th and 5th Grade Reading Centers
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- This is a heavily discounted MEGA bundle of all of the reading centers and games for 4th and 5th grade that I have available in my TeachersPayTeachers store. Here are the bundles included in this MEGA bundle (click on each resource to read more about the centers included):Fiction Reading ComprehensiPrice $119.00Original Price $237.00Save $118.00
Do you need engaging and low prep 4th and 5th reading centers for specific reading skills?
This bundle of 88 reading spinner centers for 4th and 5th grade is perfect for reading centers, small group reading practice, or even re-teaching.
Using these readings spinners is the perfect way to have your students practice reading skills and standards in isolation of novels and independent reading.
The students will love the new and engaging format and you will love the targeted skills practice that these spinners provide.
The students will read a text (except for the figurative language center which is set up a bit differently). After reading the text, the students will “play” the center by using a pencil and a paper clip to spin the spinner. When they spin a question the first time, they will answer the question. If/when they spin that question again, they will add more details to their answers or will prove their answers with evidence from the text.
This bundle of reading spinner centers includes the following sets (Click on each set to read more specifics):
- Story Elements: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
- Identifying Theme: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
- Point of View: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
- Figurative Language: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
- Context Clues: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
- Main Idea: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
- Text Structure: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
- Reasons and Evidence: 8 Reading Spinner Centers
- Multiple Accounts: 10 Reading Spinner Centers
You may also like my Reading Puzzles for 4th and 5th Grade. Click here to see them.
These reading spinner centers will give you a dedicated reading center that you can use throughout the school year to engage your students and review your key reading skills.
Answer keys and recording sheets are included.
Click here to see more Engaging Reading Centers for Upper Elementary.
You May Also Like:
- Reading Puzzles for 4th and 5th Grade.
- Paired Passage Resources
- 4th and 5th Grade Reading Supplemental Resources Bundle
- Reading Constructed Response
- Reading Anchor Charts
- Reading Interactive Notebook (with TEXTS)
- Reading Choice Boards
- Reading Test Prep Bundle
- 4th Grade Reading Review Booklet
- 5th Grade Reading Review Booklet
- Reading Review Flipbooks: Fiction and Informational