Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
17.2 MB | 124 pages pages
10 sets of resources built on the First 25 Words List:
A great weekly routine to ensure sight words are being practiced in meaningful ways.
All documents are in 2 formats. Word format so you can differentiate for your students AND pdf format.
Each set includes:
• Shared Reading pictures to create a shared poem
• Independent Reading poems in black and white for student books
• 2 Word Work stations (CLOZE sentence sorting and Sentence Building)
Each set has:
• Picture vocabulary based on a theme ( School, Fruit, Transportation, UP, Zoo, Colors, Actions, Clothing, Actions2.0, Feelings)
• Extra clipart art so you can choose vocabulary your students need
• New high frequency words that build on the words learned in previous sets
NOW INCLUDED, ACTIVITY SHEETS TO GO WITH EACH STATION!
Why is this pack great for students?
Students can start building high frequency (sight) word knowledge from the first day of school!
Students can build independence with routines because the components always stay the same, just he content changes.
Students will build teamwork through collaborative stations.
Students will build reading and sight word fluency through repetition.
ALL students will be able to access the learning because there are pictures to support vocabulary building. Great for English Langue Learners!
I used these stations for years when teaching Kindergarten. I had students in groups of 2-4 during Workshop. While I would do guided reading or confer, students would work collaboratively to sort CLOZE sentences, build sentences on a pocket chart, or read the Shared reading poems with a pointer.