Reading Strategies - Does the golden city of El Dorado exist? Believe it or not! Includes text, reading strategy teacher guided questioning card with questions to illicit student responses. Covers all the reading strategies. Students will love reading about the mysterious golden city of El Dorado. Also includes a new knowledge web, where students connect their new knowledge and vocabulary understanding. My Students absolutely love reading about these mysteries. There is a series of 10 unsolved mysteries. Please have a look - the most successful guided reading in my class.
1. Did Aliens land at Roswell
2. Does Big Foot Exist
3. Is Nessie the Queen of Monsters
4.Is the Bermuda Triangle the most dangerous place on Earth
5.Was the Marie Celeste a jinxed ship
6. Was Tutankhamen's Tomb Cursed
7. Were the Nazca Lines made by Spacemen
8. Did the Country of Atlantis really exist
9. Are there really Haunted Houses
10. Does the city of El dorado really exist
Please give me your feedback. Enjoy teaching!
I have had enormous success with my unsolved mystery reading activities - students love the genre and seek out further research in their own time. THEY ARE LOVING READING!
I would love your feedback!