Reading Strategies - Were the Nazca lines made by spacemen? Believe it or not! This product includes a text, a reading strategy teacher guided questioning card, and research graphic organiser. Students will love reading about the mysterious Nazca Lines.
Believe it or not, products includes text, reading strategy card for guided reading with your students to help illicit responses using reading strategies. Also includes a graphic organiser for students to identify a variety of theories to try and explain each mystery.
My Students absolutely love reading about these mysteries.
There is a series of 10 unsolved mysteries. Please have a look - the most successful guided reading in my class.
1. Did Aliens land at Roswell?
2. Does Big Foot Exist?
3. Is Nessie the Queen of Monsters?
4. Is the Bermuda Triangle the most dangerous place on Earth?
5. Was the Marie Celeste a jinxed ship?
6. Was Tutankhamen’s Tomb Cursed?
7. Were the Nazca Lines made by Spacemen?
8. Did the Country of Atlantis really exist?
9. Are there really Haunted Houses?
10. Does the city of El Dorado really exist?
Please give me your feedback. Enjoy teaching!
I have had enormous success with the unsolved mystery reading activities - students love the genre and seek further research about the topic in their own time.