Are you ready to raise the bar of your reading instruction? These reading strategy posters will help your students develop strong comprehension skills. These easy to read and ready to print reading anchor charts work as a great companion for your read aloud or small group lesson.
These ready to print reading posters will save you a ton of time as you prepare your reading mini-lessons and the easy to read content make them a great reference for your students. You can print the full page to use as an anchor chart during your lesson and students can easily glue the mini anchor chart (half page) in their reading journals after the lesson so they can quickly reference previously taught content during independent reading.
- Black and White
- Color Accents
- Fill-In Template
- Full Page Vertical
- Full Page Horizontal
- Half Page
Full page is a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
Mini page is one half of a horizontal 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper (two on each page).
Posters cover the following reading strategies and skills:
- Main Idea
- Plot Structure
- Character Traits and Feelings
- Cause and Effect
- Point of View
- Author's Purpose
- Fact and Opinion
- Formulating Questions
- Making Connections
- Making Predictions
- Context Clues
What are buyers saying about this product?
- "These have been an invaluable resource for our interactive notebooks! "
- "Very Helpful! They have saved me a ton of time!"
- "Very nicely done! We use interactive reading notebooks in class and this has been a nice addition. It is also nice for the students to have to refer to when we can't keep all of the anchor charts posted constantly due to lack of space. The font is very eye-catching for the students and I love that these can be used for multiple grade levels."
Check out some of my other great reading products:
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.