Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students need reminders of reading strategies that good readers use to help comprehension. This BUNDLED set of posters, PowerPoint slideshow, small student journal size and reading strategies flip book gives you tools for for guided reading and your students have a handy tool for independence.
Strategy questions are written in first person voice so students can ask themselves the questions as they read.
Suggestions for Use:
Strategies have clarifying questions:
• Monitor & Clarify
• Predict & Infer
• Make Connections: Text to Self
• Make Connections: Text to Text
• Make Connections: Text to World
Enjoy helping your readers gain better comprehension!
* Adobe Reader (to use PDFs)
* MS PowerPoint to view the slideshow full screen size
* An uncompress program to download the zip file from TpT